Welcome to St Mary's, Plumtree
Fellowship Events [click for details]
Paul is working hard, planning future Fellowship Events. We will be reviewing them against social-distancing requirements and hope to hold them when we can.
There are a number of events the pipeline, find out more at Planned Fellowship Events.
Church Services [click for details]
St Mary's is now celebrating Holy Communion every Sunday at 10:30am and every Wednesday at 10:30am.
There will be some changes from our old routine. We will ask you to:
- observe social distancing throughout your time in church and in the churchyard;
- use the sanitiser provided on entry and before you leave;
- complete a register on entry (in case we need to “Track & Trace”);
- sit where you are asked to by the Churchwardens, and remain in your seat;
- after the service, leave under the direction of the Churchwardens;
- there won't be a collection during the service, but there will be a collection plate by the door.
In addition, there will be:
- no singing – the organ will be played;
- no tea/coffee after the service.
Read the COVID-19 notices in church and follow social distancing guidelines to keep everyone safe. In particular, please make sure there is no one in the porch before entering.
Please do not come to St Mary's if you feel unsafe, if you are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, or think you may have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19.
The COVID-19 page contains details of how to join others online for prayer, worship, study, and community life. The Services and Events page includes links to reflections and the Sunday reading sheet.
In an emergency you can contact the Rector, Revd Trevor Kirkman.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength… Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."